Mitzrael Index du Forum
Mitzrael
bienvenue sur le forum des Vampires

Mitzrael Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ Little^Busters Horrible ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mitzrael Index du Forum -> Mitzrael -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ardegoli
apprenti vampire

Masculin
Point(s): 91
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Little^Busters Horrible Répondre en citant

Little Busters Horrible > shorl.com/kahefugrafupro

10cf746e54
INFO TRACKERS COMMENTS ( 0 ) RELATED / TOP . Not everybody who read the VN thinks LB is fantastic, so you (And I) probably are one of those people. He isnt really the type to let a near-fatal accident prevent him from having fun with the rest of them (the new trip is his idea, after all), and everyone else has had some time to come to terms with the accident. An alternative wouldve been to see Riki/Rin being forced to leave alone. So the fact that JC Staff was able to remove the dues ex machina of the true ending and make it less insulting to me is nothing short of a miracle. The comedy for the first cour of the first season could have been executed better (Though for some explicable reason, the execution got much better in the second cour). But yeah, I have to say one last thing, and its that J.C.

Kiniro Mosaic Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Kiznaiver Kobato. In choosing this route where everyone walks away (eventually) healthy and happy, is LitBus diluting the power of its core message? To some extent I think the answer is yes, and thats why despite the affection I have for these characters and the joy I get from seeing them live on my feelings about the ending are mixed. its a bit unfortunate since the hospital scene is one hell of a scene in the VN. December 30, 2013 at 9:38 amkyurenjo link 2 For me, a VN reader, lack of the certain bad ending, the ending is a letdown for me. aboutblogaboutsource codeadvertisejobshelpsite rulesFAQwikireddiquettetransparencycontact usapps & toolsReddit for iPhoneReddit for Androidmobile websitebuttons<3reddit goldredditgiftsUse of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy (updated). I have come too far with them to let them die now. page not foundthe page you requested does not exist . Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Sei. Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Ouran High School Host Club Outbreak Company OVA/Movie Owari no Seraph Ozuma Panty & Stocking with Gart.

the lord of the ring latinoarmin van buuren clubbinthe great british bake off masterclassso fresh 2014the best of edalexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad dayProduct Key Explorerdesp e sigawhite collar s02e02the perk of being a wall

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mitzrael Index du Forum -> Mitzrael -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006